With all the SBA regulations the DLA is supposed to assist in handling CAGE codes so you can get a bona fide office outside of your corporate office.Just like the SBA they are worthless!

It's been 12 days and as we are waiting for a government contract the DLA has 2 service tickets to get us a CAGE code. If this is the way we performed for the government we would be out of business. The SBA and DLA like many government agencies and personnel have zero accountability!

Hopefully I don't lose this contract but with no one being accountable it's definitely a possibility!Hopefully the new director of SBA from WWE will come in and perform a SMACK DOWN!

Review about: Us Small Business Administration Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Us Small Business Administration?

Comments

Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Review in Government and Politics category Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...." Read more Healthcare Gov - Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more